Welcome to Foresight Mental Health! We are a mental healthcare startup working to reinvent the mental healthcare space through the use of technology and data. Our approach to care is deeply holistic - our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric NPs, neuropsychologists, therapists, and nutritionists. We function as a network of in-person outpatient services fused with remote telehealth offerings. We credential all of our providers with insurance panels in order to increase access and affordability to Foresight services.
Foresight is working to make mental healthcare data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology stack (including genetic tests, next-generation clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, and electronic patient outcome monitoring) combined with breakthrough treatments (like transcranial magnetic stimulation and Spravato), this enables us to deliver highly personalized, data-backed treatment plans to each of our members.
Foresight has expanded from 5 to over 50 locations in the past 12 months alone and is continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world's best mental healthcare.
Foresight Mental Health is hiring a licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our rapidly growing team. Our NP positions are all temporarily
remote during COVID.Qualifications
- Masters or doctoral degree from an accredited university or graduate program in psychiatric mental health nursing
- Appropriate CA-state licensure: must have active CA PMHNP License - we cannot accept PAs or unlicensed practitioners at this time
- Full-time role, working 32-40 hours/week
- 1:1 Medication management; evaluations/assessments and follow-ups
- Create comprehensive assessments and treatment planning with proper documentation
- After hours on-call availability
- Contribute and Learn in weekly Clinical Consultation Groups with other Therapists, Nutritionists, Neuropsychologists, and Psychiatry Providers
- Attend exciting weekly Company-Wide Announcement Meetings
- Schedule Options: Monday - Friday, 9-6 pm with flexibility on days and hours
- $140-$175K annual salary, dependent upon number of hours worked/week
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage with 80% Employer Contribution
- $1,200 Relocation + Office Set Up Stipend
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Monthly $30 Internet Service Provider Stipend
- Annual $400 CEU and Licensure Renewal Stipend
- 14 days PTO + 1 day added per year
- 5 days Paid Sick Time
- 10 paid holidays days/year
- Flexible In-Person or Telehealth/Remote Work Options
- Full Virtual Support and Operations Teams to Open Up Your Time (handling billing, marketing, scheduling, communications, credentialing, and more)
- Foresight Peer Support Program to enhance your mental health and wellness
- Health Savings Account
- Access to discounted nutrition counseling and supplements to improve your health
- Your own dedicated office
- Plethora of Career Development Opportunities in a high growth startup environment
- Streamlined Treatment Plans and Progress Notes with our custom electronic health record software
- Ongoing optional trainings, learnings, and guest speakers (i.e. lunch and learns)
- Be part of a dynamic, exciting, cutting edge, integrated clinical team!
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Visit to learn more!