BE authentic . BE influential . BE the expert . Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.Who You Are
You're a licensed real estate professional, who is looking to work directly with senior agents in the daily operation of the team's business. You are a highly-motivated, team-oriented individual dedicated to producing high quality work in pursuit of maintaining and growing client relationships with top-tier clients in the Greater Los Angeles region.What You Bring
Bonus skills and experience
- Licensed Real Estate practitioner within the State of California.
- Understanding of the real estate industry, terminology and documentation or other related sales experience.
- Advanced technical financial analysis and computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners through clear and concise oral/written communication.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail
What Success Looks Like
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Have experience in financial analysis or brokerage
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We'd love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
- You are motivated to learn the Commercial Real Estate Leasing and Sales business.
- You are successful in assisting with property tours including completion of surveys and tour books
- You contribute to market research requests including tenants-in-the market, stacking charts, new developments, market snapshots, market overviews, topic specific research, customized economic, market, and area overviews, and site level specifics.
- You are able to participate in client meetings, coordinate supporting materials for offer packages and responding to client questions regarding offer terms.
- You are able to assist with deals by preparing /reviewing presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.