Headquartered in Arizona, we are a leading irrigation product development company that caters to residential and commercial customers all over the world. Currently, we are looking to expand our team in San Diego, CA and are looking for a strong Lead Software Engineer with experience in Java, C++, 8-bit and 32-bit microprocessors, analog, digital circuitry and power supplies .
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume to . We are actively interviewing this week and next week!
What You Will Be Doing
- Deliver expected results associated with assigned design and development projects
- Be proficient in driving new robust product designs using electronics and embedded firmware
- Skilled at identifying and recommending viable technical approaches to solve new product needs
- Collaborate with employees in Design & Manufacturing facilities in US and Mexico
- Prepare RFQ (Request For Quotation) and work with external vendors on SOW (Statement of Work) documents
- Participate heavily in all phases of product conceptualization, justification, requirements definition, development, implementation, and launch
- Lead multi-discipline project teams to complete projects on-time and on-budget
- Set team priorities, develop work schedules, and regularly assess progress
- Anticipate and solve technical problems by identifying and assessing risks, identifying possible solutions, and driving appropriate mitigation and corrective actions
- Provide progress reports and recommendations to stakeholders
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to develop appropriate documentation
What You Need for this Position
- BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent.
- Strong software development, debugging, Design for Manufacturability and Design for Testability skills in Java, C/C++, Perl, Ruby.
- Experience in developing electronic products for robust applications and high production volumes
- Exceptional knowledge of electronic design and embedded firmware development processes
- Experience with 8-bit and 32-bit microprocessors, analog, and digital circuitry and power supplies
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills
- Evidence of innovative and creative thinking used to create effective solutions to both engineering and customer problems
- Excellent technical, conceptual, and budgeting skills
- 5 years of team supervisory experience in an engineering related environment
- Track record of achieving results individually and through team leadership
- Experience with regulatory certification process
- MS degree
- Experience with AWS IoT Core
- Experience in the irrigation industry
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Excellent benefits package
- 401K w/ match
- Paid Holidays
So, if you are a Lead Software Engineer, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : RH1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Ashley Upchurch - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.