If you are a Lead Software Developer (LAMP Stack) with experience, please read on!
Located in the beautiful Santa Barbara area, we are a privately help international logistics company. Our proprietary software platform connects with our clients' eCommerce sites to seamlessly allow them to ship across the globe. We are an international company looking to bring on talented web developers in the area. We are currently working on new projects to enhance and our current platform.
If you are looking to join a growing company that truly values its employees. Apply Immediately!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new software tools
- Enhance current applications
- Work on the newest technologies
- Develop API's
- Server Management
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 3 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation and base salary
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
So, if you are a Lead Software Developer (LAMP Stack) with experience, please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
Email Your Resume In Word To
- E-mail directly for more information to
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TR1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Trent Roberts - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.