Lead Plumber needed for well established fast growing Mechanical Plumbing company in Hayward!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig Montgomery
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our company has a history of high standards and have built our company on the important ethical business practices of honesty and fairness. We value our employees and provide a family-oriented and fun working environment where your efforts are recognized and rewarded. Character, honor, and integrity are words we live by not just preach.Why join us?
Great pay, excellent benefits and long term career growth!!Job Details
- 2 - 4 years solid, lead residential plumbing experience
- Solid understanding of basic plumbing concepts, water distribution, and disposal systems in residential buildings
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong communication and customer service skills, friendly and approachable
- Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Analytical, focused on quality, and results-driven
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
- Satisfactory passing of pre-employment screens and physical
- Valid driver's license, with minimal DMV infractions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cutting, assembling, and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Troubleshoot to locate and repair pipe and pipeline systems using various methods
- Able to diagnose leaks of an unknown source (up to down leaks)
- Able to perform drain cleaning
- Use a variety of plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Interpret blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Analyze problems and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and/or records
- Demonstrate respect and compassion when communicating with clients on work performed and on recommendations for repairs.
- Complete all tasks in accordance with Moore Home Services quality and safety standards
- Meet sales goals and metrics
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.