We are seeking a Mid-Level IT Engineer to join our rapidly growing MSP to serve as escalation. This is a technical role requiring extreme detail-oriented abilities and proven success in a challenging technical position.
This role supports our Service Team in resolving IT support and exception issues within all areas of the technology stack. You won't be pigeonholed into specific technologies. You can look forward to a role that expands your skill set and provides a challenging and rewarding environment.
Criteria for Success
You should have experience with:
- Previous MSP experience a big plus
- Windows and Mac desktop client operating systems, imaging, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Basic network troubleshooting, command line utilities, PowerShell/Scripting a plus
- Demonstrated Office 365 and Active Directory administration capabilities
- Completing problem, scope, and root cause analysis for incident reports
- Understanding and communicating solutions risk and reward
- Proactively identifying issue trends and formulating and implementing holistic solutions
Additionally, you should possess the following:
- Ability to collaborate and work with internal teams on issues that require scoping a project proposal
- Ability to manage and achieve desired business results including meeting weekly team metrics
- Commitment to meet client needs and provide exemplary customer service while adhering to our Core Values
- Demonstrated initiative in keeping up with industry trends, earning certifications and applying knowledge proactively to improve processes and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong focus on detail.
- A strong drive and willingness to meet the challenge of a position that's more than just a daily grind of 9-to-5 repetition
This is a technical role providing excellent career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
If you have what it takes to fill this role:
- Submit a resume by e-mail detailing your previous work history and accomplishments
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate and include your salary requirements.
**Intivix offers competitive coverage for medical, dental, vision premiums, and more.**
Here at Intivix: The foundation of our success is a cohesive, stellar team of IT professionals. We have a strong, growing client base because we enjoy working together and encouraging each other in our passion for providing and advancing the technology our clients rely on. Technology is an exciting industry, and we strive to make that excitement a part of everything we do for our clients and our team.
Please visit Intivix.com to learn more about Intivix and our team.
Due to high volume of applications, only candidates meeting our requirements will be contacted.
No recruiters please.
Intivix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation