The main purpose of this position is to support staff, help end users, employees, and the company, efficiently use IT hardware and software and address issues or challenges that may arise from using them.
Essential functions of the job are listed below. Other responsibilities may also be assigned. Please note that the essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Performs quality work within deadlines under general guidance.
· Interacts professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
· Works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Works independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
· Troubleshoots client login issues to determine and resolve reported problems
· Troubleshoots telephone and VOIP issues to resolve them
· Tracks warranties and inventory
· Responds to telephone calls, e- mail, and personal requests for technical support related to computer systems, software and hardware
· Documents, tracks, and examine problems to ensure timely solutions
· Interacts with network services
· Troubleshooting and diagnosing system errors and other issues problems related to computer systems, software, and hardware
· Writes how-to-guides, editing, and revising it with updated information when necessary
· Provides technical assistance for questions and problems
· Responsible for maintaining a fluid and well-organized inventory and storage system for all IT hardware
· Assists in training computer users
· Maintains daily optimal performance of computer systems
· Asks relevant questions to determine nature of problem
· Installs, modifies, and repairs computer hardware and software; and installs peripherals for users
· Addresses technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems to resolve network connectivity issues
The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
· Associate Degree in related discipline and 2 yrs experience is required, or High School Diploma and 4 years' experience, certification including CompTIA A+, Network+, MCSA Windows 10 certifications a plus
· Working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control, and a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
· Working knowledge of WAN and LAN to address network connectivity issues
· Knowledge of the following: Monitoring Tools, Network Protocols, LAN/WAN knowledge, TCP/IP, Internet/Browsers, Spreadsheets - Excel, Access, MS Exchange, Word, Outlook, and Project.
· Knowledge of ERP systems
· Bilingual communication skills a plus
· Problem Solving
· Planning & organizing
· Verbal Communication
· Written Communication
· Relationship Management
· Quality Orientation
· Ability to interact at all levels
· Ability to work as a team member
· Flexibility/ adaptability/ multi-tasking
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment. Travels as required to meet accountabilities.
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate. Field conditions vary.
Exposed to various raw materials, including allergens (i.e. milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nut, peanuts, wheat, soy).