Human Resources Recruitment Assistant Local to Sante Fe Springs, Walnut Creek or Pasadena, CA (Remote due to COVID)
Apex Systems is looking for qualified candidates to join a contract opportunity with one of our healthcare clients! Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of clerical and technical support functions within Human Resources Service Center.
- High-volume reception, phones and mail handling.
- Accept, process, screen and administer tests for incoming applicants.
- Process transactions within Human Resources Service Center pertaining to new hires, benefits, pay, transfers, applicant referrals.
- Participates and assists with special projects/programs.
- these contractors will work with the Talent Acquisition Consultant and conduct background checks and process new hires. Ideal background for these roles will be onboarding coordinator, new hire coordinator. Posting
- will work closely with the hiring managers to make sure that position details are correct and no errors are preventing the position from proceeding to the proper channels. The systems these resources will use are Sales Force, Taleo, MS teams. Internal Bidding
- these resources will be qualifying candidates, no actual sourcing will be done by these resources. Qualifications
- Ideal background for these roles will be onboarding coordinator, new hire coordinator, staffing, etc.
- Knowledge of EEO laws and AA policies and union contract provisions.
- Typing 40-50 wpm.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel spreadsheets).
- Comfortable working in high volume, fast paced environment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at