If you are a Geotechnical Engineer with experience, please read on! We are looking for a Mid-level and a Senior Level!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Team Atmosphere
- Advancement and Relocation Opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
Proposal prep, developing budget, Subcontractor interaction, fieldwork, reporting--
Depending on experience, may take on leadership role.
What You Need for this Position
Only candidates familiar with CA/Los Angeles new code for special seismic requirements will be considered.
In addition to that,
For The Mid-level Geotechnical Engineering Position, You Need
- Minimum 3-5 years Geotechnical Writing Experience
- Live within the Los Angeles/Orange County area
- M.A. Geotechnical and has a P.E.
For The Senior-level Position, You Need
- P.E. License w/ 3 years of writing experience
- P.E. (with the intent to get a G.E. soon)
What's In It for You
- 401k: Profit Sharing
So, if you are a Geotechnical Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : HP2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Hermes Pagulayan - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.