Frustrated that your company is not providing services that live up to your high-quality expectations of your residential landscape customers?
Our client, Lou Penning Landscapes is looking for a customer and detail focused individual as Maintenance Account Manager in the Napa, CA market.
You will oversee maintenance and enhancement for high-end, very detailed, and horticulturally intense residential properties - must have proven track record of responsiveness and client satisfaction …
• Coordinate crew leader and management communication to ensure responsive concern of clients.
• Prepare landscape design enhancements for current maintenance clients from conceptual design sketches and proposals/quotes.
• Ability to manage multiple landscape maintenance projects and coordinate company resources.
- Be part of a family-owned and family-oriented team that supports and encourages high-quality expectations for clients and safety of our crews …
- Base salary + bonus
- Company benefits (Health insurance, PTO, 401K, etc)
- Relocation assistance from other CA markets or western states considered
Only Apply If You:
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with drive and ambition.
• References of 5+ years outstanding design, estimating and maintenance for high-end residential projects
• Degree or certifications in landscape design, horticulture or related
• Bi-lingual language skills in Spanish & English a plus.
Join Lou Penning Landscapes - a local, family-owned and operated business with over 30 years in professional landscape management. We are blessed with working on the most outstanding properties, in one of the most sought after regions on the planet. If you are the best at what you do, we want to hear from you!