Our client is looking for a FedRamp Program Manager to launch their Federal Cloud Division.
• Manage cross-functional project teams to ensure effective delivery of federal requirements.
• Facilitate and verify compliance (i.e., FedRAMP) evidence and artifacts (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.) per continuous monitoring requirements.
• Takes ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery for large programs.
• Manage communication across teams, at all altitudes (customers, leadership, engineers).
• Work closely with the Product Managers to translate business objectives into execution strategy, lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership.
• Ensure data is collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues.