Carmel Realty Company is a 100-year-old Real Estate brokerage specializing in luxury real estate, luxury vacation rentals, estate management, and long-term home rentals in Carmel, Pebble Beach, and Carmel Valley. We have attracted committed leaders and professionals who are proud to be a part of a locally owned, boutique luxury firm. Carmel Realty Company is committed to remaining the clear leader when it comes to representing Buyers, Sellers, Owners, and Tenants for a quality experience.
Carmel Realty Company is seeking an Experienced Property Manager to join our team. Responsibilities include direct management and oversight of assigned commercial and residential properties, as well as assisting our vacation rental and estate management departments. We are looking for a team player who will help us maximize asset value and revenue, while helping us continue to grow our management portfolio and build lasting relationships with our clients. Two years current property management experience required.
- Manage all aspects of assigned commercial and residential properties, working closely with the rest of the management team.
- Advertise and market vacant spaces using honed leasing skills.
- Prepare vacant units for rental.
- Screen and qualify prospective tenants.
- Show available properties to prospective tenants.
- Negotiate and execute contracts with owners and tenants.
- Provide a high level of customer service; maintain a positive, productive relationship with owners and tenants.
- Collect and deposit rent, late fees, and deposits.
- Approve and enter property payables.
- Help prepare owner reporting.
- Commercial budgeting and NNN/CAM reconciliation.
- Maintenance inspections; coordinate and schedule repairs.
- Bid and negotiate service contracts and manage vendor relationships.
- Provide status and suggested strategies to the team to ensure good communication and smooth property operations.
- Maintain organized, comprehensive unit files including leases, communications, work orders, maintenance logs, etc.
- Respond to all resident and owner requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance.
- Update job and market knowledge.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as property manager.
- Valid real estate agent or broker license.
- Valid driver's license.
- Working knowledge of property management rules and regulations, California and local laws.
- Ability to understand and process accounts payable, accounts receivable, and owner financial statements.
- Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong communication ability, both verbally and in writing. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from residents, vendors, and the public.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software.
- Must work well with others.
- Customer service oriented.
- College degree desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depending on Experience