Enterprise Account ExecutiveJob Location:
San Francisco, CARequirements:
5+ years enterprise Saas experience
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will identify and win opportunities with some of the largest companies in the world that drive meaningful revenue growth for the company. You will be the primary contact for VP and C-Level executives, leading a consultative sales process end-to-end. You'll also help to build and define our enterprise sales playbook, collaborating with sales and marketing, as the company continues to grow.
It's an incredible role for someone who wants to take on a lot of ownership, experience exponential personal growth every month, and work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of large enterprise SaaS experience in a closing role. Ideally in the Customer Success, Big Data, Analytics, or AI space.
- Proven success in consistently closing deal sizes above $250k ARR with large enterprise customers.
- Track record of successfully executing against significant revenue targets involving large and complex customers.
- Ability to hit the ground running and adapt quickly. We move fast and you should too.
- Entrepreneurial mentality. Think company first, then team, then self.
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Many Other Perks
So, if you are an Enterprise Account Executive with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : ML4- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mark Lee - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.