About Champion Power Equipment
Founded in 2003, Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power products designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets." Headquartered in Santa Fe Springs, CA, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We only recruit and select the best, and now's your time to join the team.
The EDI/ERP Specialist will maintain and improve the technical systems of a company to ensure all employees have the technology they need to complete their work and the organization's important files and information remain safe and intact. The EDI/ERP Specialist will report directly to the IT Director.
This position is full time at our U.S. headquarters in Los Angeles.
- Identify department needs and requirements through understanding business processes
- EDI implementation; includes new partner setup, vendor interactions, mapping, troubleshooting and providing defined EDI requirements to team members
- Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Develop data organization process using provided systems
- Prepare reference for users by writing instructions and guidelines
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Provide technical support or training for systems
- Act as link between end users and higher level support
- Create and maintain documentation of various systems and software programs
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- BS/BA in information technology or computer science
- 3-5 years of experience as EDI Specialist or similar role
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAC
- EDI - Partner setup, document testing, mapping and item setup
- Experience with Windows based networks and workstations
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, computers, network cards, etc.)
- Performance maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Maintain licenses, renewals and upgrade schedules
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Hyper-V, Firewall)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to occasionally work after hours or weekends
- Cover 100% employee premiums on base plan for health (PPO), dental (PPO), vision, life, and disability after waiting period.
- Cover 50% eligible dependent premiums after waiting period.
- 4% company 401(k) match after 1st year.
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time.