Job Description and Responsibilities
The Director of Global Early Career Talent Programs
will drive the development and execution of our early career programs, including Company's Global Intern Program and other leadership development rotational programs. This role reports to the Head of University Relations & Early Career Programs.In this role, you will develop and execute the following initiatives/strategies:
In addition, the Director of Global Early Career Talent Programs will:
- Deliver best-in-class internship experience, including intern orientation, training and development and social events
- Manage and drive Company's early career rotation program strategy focused on building future leaders
- Program initiatives include: rotation solicitation and placement (domestic and international), performance management, training and development.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and education to rotation and intern managers
- Partner with leaders across the organization to understand future talent needs and ensure a robust and engaging experience to our program participants.
- Drive the intern performance management and offer process
- Execute the onboarding, learning and development strategy for new college graduates entering the organization to assist with transition from university to corporate, driving engagement
- Continue to evolve our programs with a focus on experience, diversity and alignment to future talent needs.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Manage a high performing team
- Have Budget responsibilities
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 7+ years of University Recruiting, Talent Management or other HR related experience
- Passion for growing and developing entry level talent
- Strong time and project management, teamwork, execution and organizational skills
- Proven coaching, developing and people management skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, especially senior level leaders
- Strategic thinker with global mindset
- Solid and persuasive verbal, written and consulting communication skills, strong presentation skills