Who We Are
Persado is a pure-play AI company that's changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power of words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that's obsessed with personalization -the right offer, the right product, the right segment- we believe that the right message
is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.What We Are Looking For
As the Director of Content Marketing you are responsible for developing a multi-channel content strategy that creates differentiation and conversation in the marketplace. In this position, you'll develop and execute a data-driven content marketing strategy. You'll identify the best topics, formats, and promotional techniques, then create, curate, and adapt content to further Persado as a thought-leader and engage marketing executives. This position requires strong expertise with content metrics and optimization, collaboration with internal and external content creators, and the ability to create and tailor content yourself. You'll bring a mix of creativity, execution discipline, and accountability to results.
This position includes management responsibilities and reports to the VP of Corporate Marketing & Strategy.What We Want You To Do
Who You Are
- Build a robust content strategy, - from ideation to execution, measurement to optimization - that supports our brand, demand, and customer growth goals.
- Use audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to build an editorial calendar and create related content
- Create a steady stream of primary and derivative asset types that can be leveraged across various channels and use cases
- Understand and leverage industry trends, the corporate brand and product value propositions to ensure content quality and relevance in content creation
- Engage and collaborate cross-functionally as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation and measurement requirements
- Manage meeting and resource schedules, workflows and deadlines associated with content marketing activities
- Contribute to SEO and search engine marketing initiatives with keyword optimization, content tagging and metadata management
- Collaborate with other functions to gather the information needed to optimize content asset creation, performance and measurement
- Collaborate with marketing program owners and campaign managers to integrate and repurpose content marketing and campaign content where appropriate
- Collect, analyze and report on content marketing success via standard content marketing related KPIs, using Web analytics tools, marketing automation platforms, social media management tools, content marketing software and business intelligence platforms to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts
- Participate in finding, hiring and managing content marketing agencies, consultants or freelancers, including writers, graphic designers, video and interactive content producers, and SEO professionals, as needed
What We Offer
- 10+ years experience developing multi-channel content strategy, experienced in working with both established and emerging consumer brands.
- You have a varied mix of experience in relevant roles and industries including content marketing (paid and organic), PR/communications, and copywriting.
- Have built strong content marketing functions and hired strong content teams.
- Fluency in content marketing tools and platforms, including: CMS; social media management/listening; data and business intelligence.
- Experience in a rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn.
- Proven success with both long-form content creation and in the moment, reactive content creation and distribution. You can easily move between editing and authoring content yourself.
- Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well. You can oversee multiple work streams simultaneously and are equally comfortable delegating or owning tasks, no matter how big or small.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You seek to make things better while maintaining high quality and consistently fresh creative.
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - We're committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart