Manager, Digital Brand Marketing
Ariat is the leading equestrian footwear and apparel brand built for a rugged outdoor lifestyle. A significant opportunity exists to take Ariat's leadership position and drive engagement and demand to a broad market. Ariat is significantly expanding its digital team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, high growth digital marketing organization.
Ariat is looking for a Digital Brand Marketing Manager to develop and execute integrated brand campaigns across digital touchpoints in partnership with the brand, ecommerce and email teams. This person should be passionate about digital consumer experience and well versed in integrated marketing initiatives to brief, drive and own select ecommerce marketing campaigns end to end. This person will also act as a digital generalist shaping and driving emerging channels of business. As a multimedia storyteller, this person will collaborate closely with our marketing and creative teams to bring the brand to life across digital channels, with particular focus on building specific creative by digital platform.
This role is a combination of both strategic and tactical - our ideal candidate will be confident in shaping go-to-market plans, while being detail oriented in briefing and coordinating needs to creative and cross functional partners.
Site Content & ecom campaigns:
- Partner with ecom merchants and brand teams to develop stories, promos, holidays and crossover needs with a brand perspective; brief and drive projects.
- Advise on campaign executions for email, paid social, SEO and content marketing in partnership with brand and ecom teams.
- Work on HP content strategy, sort banners, special landing pages, etc, throughout the year, partnering with creative on look & themes for ariat.com and work.ariat.com.
- Support project management of Ariat Life editorial content.
- Partner with AE teams to brief in holidays and other needs.
- Brief in needs for ecom such as affiliate banners, conversion ads, etc.
- Partner with cross functional teams to coordinate go-to-market digital marketing campaigns for emerging channels, including B2B marketing.
- Partner with brand team for ad hoc digital executions of brand campaigns.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners across the company, including marketing and product to create, support, and execute campaigns to support key initiatives.
- Consistently develop systems, processes and creative solutions to scale with the company, proactively taking initiative to improve and reimagine content programs and processes.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and mine for innovation.
- 3-4 years in ecommerce marketing (brand, retailer or agency), with experience in website, email, paid social and content marketing.
- End to end experience collaborating with integrated marketing teams on calendar planning, briefing creative projects, and executing campaigns.
- Experience in B2C marketing preferred, and B2B marketing a plus.
- Candidate must be resourceful, proactive and have proven ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.