Now interviewing for our Digital Sales & Marketing Manager position. Under the direction of the General Manager, the Digital Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation, execution and management of marketing for all internal and external marketing, communications, public relations and digital initiatives across web, social, email, and third-party channels, to drive engagement and revenue across four hospitality brands.
This position will collaborate with multiple departments including the Sales, Online Store and Marketing staff, and receive direction and input from the GM and Managing Partner.
The primary goal of the department is to support the sales efforts of the brands.
This is achieved by:
- Understanding the 4 different psychographic segments we serve within the context of the market conditions in each brand's operational demographic.
- Driving memberships and product sales.
This requires focused attention, understanding and strategic processing of:
- Marketing data.
- The development and execution of Strategic Sales and Marketing Plans for each Brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with department managers to set specific marketing and sales goals for the brands.
- Analyze existing consumer/guest company data, to understand and sale to the various psychographic groups and their needs.
- Develop strategy and implement tactics to grow the business channels.
- Write, execute and manage the marketing plans and budgets for each Brand.
- Write, execute and manage Brand quarterly Newsletters.
- Prepare quarterly marketing reports for the Brands.
- Evaluate and report ROI on the various marketing platforms.
- Direct and support the design of all marketing collateral and ensure coherence with the Brand standards and target audience.
- Plan and direct Brand meetings with the sales team, GM and Managing Partner.
- Manage marketing department vendors, including graphic designers, advertising liaisons, public relations firms, photographers, videographers and printing companies.
- Internal Marketing
- Manage the internal marketing communication.
- Social Media Marketing
- Define Social Media goals.
- Develop and execute a plan to meet goals.
- Monitor Brand's social media accounts.
- Monitor & report consumer feedback on Trip Advisor, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Electronic Marketing
- Produce monthly email marketing campaign schedules for each Brand to encompass product releases, value-add items, property updates, and sales promotions.
- Manage email campaigns through direct marketing system.
- Websites - manage images and content to ensure all information and links are current, accurate and relevant.
- Creating content for all digital channels.
- Support all digital marketing strategies and activation.
- Manage implementation of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Identify new customer segments that would enhance revenues and drive growth; includes doing analytical research and building guest profiles.
- Main liaison for digital campaign management of third-party vendors.
- Maintenance & execution of the master marketing calendar.
- Trafficking of digital advertising both internally and externally.
- Direct copy writing and imaging.
- Printed Marketing
- Oversee the design (by our inside team or outside contractors) and ordering of marketing collateral.
- Marketing Database
- Photography - schedule, coordinate with internal teams and oversee video and photo shoots.
- Maintain database to include relevant photos, videos, print materials, etc.
- Manage email databases.
- Marketing Department
- Direct the Marketing and Video and Graphic Design.
- Direct and Manage Brand Guidelines.
You will be a candidate for this position if you possess the following:
- A Bachelor or Master's Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business.
- A minimum of 10 years full-time work experience in a fast paced marketing department, multi-tasking, with people and projects, preferably in the DTC, food, beverage or hospitality industries.
- Demonstrate above standard reading, writing, editing skills, and attention to detail consistently.
- Produce consistent, accurate, quality product in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Confident strategic thinker, and leader.
- Listen to positive and critical feedback and improve standards.