If you are a Desktop Support Technician with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a well respected firm located in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco. We have many ways we could tout our skills, our results, and our experience, but what makes us stand out from the rest cant be quantified by the number of how many recognizable names there are on our client list or the number of awards we have won.
The difference comes from the bond that we have with our clients, each other, and most importantly our community. Our connection surpasses the business relationship and celebrates the entrepreneurial drive harnessed to build a thriving business.
The strong relationships that we have built with both clients and each other have given us the platform to offer the service of a boutique firm with the strength and expertise of a much larger one. We are able to take sophisticated, creative, and practical approaches that help save our clients both time and money.
We value skill and diversity, and strive for an energetic, progressive work environment. We provide a platform for growth, and the ability to witness your contributions firsthand.
What You Will Be Doing
- Install all PC equipment, including burn-in, imaging, and installing additional software in accordance with Firm standard procedures and setting up new workstations.
- Maintain PC hardware and parts inventory database and take physical inventory of all PC equipment as required.
- Provide technical support to all PC users, troubleshoots PC and PC printer hardware problems, repairing or replacing parts or PCs as necessary.
- Maintain OC service records, recording, monitoring vendor performance, notifying management of problems where necessary.
- Escalate to second-level support, as appropriate, through other members of the IT Department.
- Maintain the Firms mobile devices, including distribution, installation and end-user support.
- Answer role-related help desk phone calls and emails, create new help desk tickets from these, and route requests to appropriate team members.
- Manage ticket resolution in help desk software database and all documentation pertaining to help desk tickets, issues and resolutions
- Acquire knowledge of Firm Desktop Applications and systems for level-one support.
What You Need for this Position
- Entry-level technical knowledge of PC systems
- 1+ years of experience working for a Law firm
- Associates degree in computer technology related field
- 1 year of experience as a hardware troublshooter
- Able to support a firm-wide Help Desk
- Able to identify and resolve PC, printer, mobile, and other hardware issues
- Able to handle highly confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Able to speak, read, and write English at a high school graduate level
So, if you are a Desktop Support Technician with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LC6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lester Cheung - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.