Customer Service Representative *Weekly Pay | Entry Level*
Full Time, Part Time and festive Positions Available. We're just looking for cool people..... who are willing to work hard - the rest we will train!
Project Momentum are currently seeking 5+ Customer Service Assistants for their Sales department. Project Momentum is a well established Events Sales and Marketing company, dealing with brand awareness and Event Marketing for some of the US's top companies.
**No experience is necessary for this position as we provide full training, ongoing support and mentorship. This role would therefore be suitable for people who are starting their career, school leavers, graduates or people who are looking for a new career direction**
Why Project Momentum?
- Look good, feel good, do good, fun environment
- Professional and personal development
- The chance to learn from successful entrepreneurs
Come on in and let's add some Momentum to your career today!
About your new role as a Customer Service Representative:
Our client's reputation is important to us, so we offer everyone we work with the following:
- Customer Service and Sales Training
- Hands-on Observation and Development
- Ongoing Support, Guidance and Networking Contacts
- Growth and Travel Opportunities (Top Performers Only)
- Working with our Events Team daily to build brand awareness, and increase market share for one of our clients at a local event
- Dealing with inquiries for new and existing customers quickly and efficiently
- Processing and documenting customer information as required
- Liaising with Management on a regular basis to monitor your progress
Required Skills and Attributes:
- The ability to work hard and have fun at the same time! A big part of you enjoying your job is the work environment
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role. Eg, sales, retail sales, customer service, call centers, restaurants, bars or other roles involving customer interaction, will not go unnoticed, although training will be provided
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure
- The successful candidate with have excellent time management skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Attend training sessions as needed to progress and develop your skillset
Development and Progression:
Project Momentum pride themselves on the development and progress of their team. Ideally with training and close monitoring this position would develop into a Supervisory Role in time. Whilst fulfilling the previous duties and responsibilities this will allow the applicant to,
Teach customer service techniques, Client Products and Sales and marketing methods to other members of the team.
Engage- In Conference calls, Business Meetings, and Supervision.
Advance - Learning more about the client aspect of the Events and how we can ensure we hit our quota for the quarter.
Monitor the progress of other members working at the Event and report back to management on their progression.
Applicants must be over 18 years or age due to Independent Client and contract signing regulations.
The right to work in the US / Current up to date working Visa (Sorry we are not accepting Student Visa's at this time)
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are still hiring in the midst of the pandemic, but we are ensuring we are following safety guidelines. We have put in place various safety measures to protect our teams. We will ensure that temperature checks are completed for anybody entering the premises on a daily basis. We will further ensure that we provide PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) for all team members along with hand sanitizing stations throughout. We will ensure that all workstations and seating areas are thoroughly sanitized at various, regular intervals throughout the day. Your safety and the safety of our team is paramount.
Do you think you could be our next Customer Service Representative? Come on in and let's get some Momentum going!
How to apply:
Click apply via the online link attaching a copy of your most recent resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. As we are coming out of lockdown and driving our recruitment process, we will be contacting successful candidates quickly. Please make sure that your cell number and email address are up to date when sending your details across. From time to time our emails filter into junk/spam folders so ensure you check these over the coming days.
Interview process: Initially we will be conducting our interviews online via Zoom.
Any questions please feel free to reach out.
Let's bring some Momentum to your working life! Apply now!