Seeking Controls Engineer with BAS experience! Great growth and pay!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Daniel Peng
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000A bit about us:
As an award winning, design-build, mechanical engineering firm, our focus is providing outstanding service to our customers and our employees. We've been in business for half a century and continue to grow our headcount. We take pride in our work and our family-oriented culture.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
What you'll be doing:
- Management of repairs and maintenance of HVAC control Systems
- Assess and repair software, hardware, and mechanical systems
- Configuration and programming of controls systems
- Aid in System design, implementation, startup
- Provide on-site training for customer systems
- Completion of work summaries
- Provide technical & estimating assistance
- Place safety as a high priority
What we're looking for:
- Experience with controls software and hardware (Honeywell, Tridium)
- Knowledge of HVAC mechanical systems
- Previous experience with HVAC control systems to implement and program graphics
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.