Our client, a fast growing wealth management firm, is seeking an Operations Specialist. This firm invests money on behalf of both retail and institutional investors across the U.S.
Operations Specialist Duties:
- Client onboarding
- Settle daily trades
- Work with analysts to manage data around risk/compliance/trading
- Collaborate with analysts, operations, and finance to set up and maintain securities within our security master systemJob Requirements:
- 1-3 years of operations experience within financial services
- Experience with trade settlements
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.