Lawson Drayage has forged a reputation helping clients relocating their equipment and machinery since 1919. A family business now in its 4th generation, Lawson Drayage is the leader when it comes to rigging and trucking and can also assist our clients with:
-Machinery moving, installation, relocation
-Heavy hauling transportation
-Crating and skidding
With offices in Hayward, W. Sacramento, CA and Sparks, NV, Lawson Drayage continues to expand its operation and currently has approximately 50 employees.
For more information review our website at: .
Lawson Drayage is currently seeking a driver with a commercial, class A license. Candidate must have flatbed experience and a clean driving record.
- Pre and Post trip inspections
- Follow and meet all Federal Motor Carrier Guidelines
- Assist with loading and unloading of equipment
- Assist with moving and placing machinery as needed
- 2 years commercial driving experience
- Flat bed experience
- General knowledge of rigging trade
- Current DOT Medical Card
Lawson Drayage offers a competitive pay along with an excellent benefits package and 401(k) plan. Please respond with your resume, cover letter and salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Two years' experience driving experience (preferred) with flatbed experience, minimum 1 year
- Operating a truck and trailer or tractor-trailer truck
- Operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Perform inspections on truck/trailers
- Transporting goods using a tractor-trailer truck
- Assist in loading and unloading truck