$22.00 to $25.00 hourly
Accountemps is working with a fast growing, established Construction Company in San Francisco. This position would be long term and looking for someone who wants that forever home in their next role.
This position is onsite in San Francisco, has free parking and starting asap! If you are looking for your next role within the Construction industry with an excellent bonus compensation- apply today!
- Preparing paperwork and solving financial problems- financial rebuilding and running reports for any issues
- Processing orders and invoices
- Likes getting things done and finding a solution and that likes accounting
- At first you will get up to speed on the day to day, then the role would transition to managing the processes in the long term
- Problem solving skills
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- QuickBooks and Excel experience
- Likes getting things done
- Construction experience
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.