B2B Channel Marketing Specialist
TP-Link is a leading provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking products. We continuously develop new products and technologies that transform the way people connect. Our networking expertise uniquely positions us as a leader in emerging technologies that improve our everyday lives, such as smart home products.
Spacious and modern, our Irvine location creates a casual atmosphere that fosters team collaboration. In addition to free snacks and drinks, we provide all employees with fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance, and also contribute to their 401k funds.What We're Looking For
We are looking for an individual that is looking to help develop and grow the channel. This role will report to B2B Department Head and will have direct inputs to framing B2B marketing initiatives. The goal is to develop activities that would support our clients channel partners and meet company objectives. Builds and maintains relationships with key customers and assigned Sales Account Managers in creating and executing account level and national marketing campaign programs. This is an exciting new opportunity to be a part of the growing B2B channel at TP-Link.What Your Future Looks Like
Manage strategy and execution of channel effectiveness and communication
- Communicate with channel customers like Distributors, VAR, DMR, service integrators, service providers etc.
- Work with presales engineer to study customers' applications and requirements. Create TP-Link solution and show the benefits and features.
- Create content for flyer, E-news, website, article, poster, show display etc.
- Search and select media channel for advertisement, like industry conversion, magazine, online community etc. Manage B2B marketing budget and evaluate ROI
Create and manage marketing alliances
- Drive product launches, through partner campaigns,
- Manage development and updates of all channel sales tools and materials including program guides, sell sheets, product announcements, etc.
- Work with sales to ensure lead follow-up
- Build awareness through communication of the strategic benefits of the partnerships to Sales team and to the market.
- Ensure retention, growth and customer satisfaction of partnerships.
- Work jointly with partner to achieve on-going initiatives, goals, and objectives.
What you'll bring to the table
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience in sales/marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years of B2B channel related marketing experience
- Background in Networking, Security, Telecom, Managed IT service, etc.
- Based in Southern California, able to work in the future in Irvine office
- Strong knowledge of channel customers or solution providers (not consumer)
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and creativity
- Highly motivated and a self-starter, equipped to work well in a fast paced/demand environment
- Ability to drive programs and initiatives with minimal supervision
What we're all about
TP-Link is always seeking ambitious individuals, who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and drive. While TP-Link has made its global mark, it is still a relatively new brand to the U.S. As we grow and shape our team, we're looking for people to directly influence the success of our U.S. business.
Feel a connection? Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you believe you're the right fit for our team.
We are committed to diversity. TP-Link is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.