Automotive BDC Representative
Coastline CDJR is looking for enthusiastic people to join their team!
Automotive BDC Representative will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
- Participate in team & process development sessions - keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
Successful Chrysler BDC representatives have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard-working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
- Team player attitude
- Prompt and courteous
- Enthusiastic personality
- Must have strong computer skills
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
Start your career with Coastline CDJR. Apply today!