For over 60 years we have been a recognized leading CPA firm. With a strong West Coast practice we are a top 100 National firm!
Our industry and practice specialization provides you the opportunity to focus on and develop your areas of interest. We are a high performance, energetic organization. Our business model is built on partner accessibility, collaboration, transparent communication, and teamwork. Our work is complex and we pride ourselves in the ability to address our clients the most complex tax and audit issues with one objective in mind to help our clients achieve their goals.
If you are an Audit Manager with experience please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Base Salary
- Outstanding Benefit Package
- Great Bonus Package
- Great Work Life Balance
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for all phases of an audit, compilation, or review engagement
- Maintains contact with clients throughout the year; possesses a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of clients business
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for carrying out assurance engagements and advising clients
- Plans, schedules and staffs engagements using Firm policies and procedures
- Maintains familiarity with qualifications of all staff members; reviews staff assignments for appropriateness
What You Need for this Position
- Generally requires five (5) to seven (7) years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in complexity, scope, and number of engagements managed
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years experience in a management position
- Bachelors degree in accounting, or Masters degree in accounting
- Minimum of forty (40) hours of continuing professional education is required each year to maintain and develop technical and business skills
So, if you are an Audit Manager with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PF1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.