Position: Audit Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Requirements: CPA, ProSystems Tax, Quickbooks,
Based in amazing San Jose, CA, we are a highly reputable CPA firm with a great team who love their clients. We are committed to growth for our clients but also for our employees who we encourage to always aim for their goals. If you are a motivated Audit Manager looking for a company that will help you grow in your career, this could be a great fit.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Flexible work arrangements outside of regular hour week
- Competitive PTO policy
- Continues trainings and education offered
- Opportunities to collaborate as well as networking
- Participation in mentoring programs
What You Will Be Doing
- Project managing one or more client engagements simultaneously, ensuring the overall success of each project.
- Preparing projections and estimated payments
- Building strong working relationships with clients to gather information, resolve problems and to sell/cross-sell products or services.
- Identifying business development opportunities and in developing new business proposals, budgets and fee quotes.
- Preparing billings and in collections.
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Tax professional
- Skilled in Prosystem Tax, Quickbooks, or equivalent softwares
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Accounting or related field
- Experience with corporate, gift, fiduciary, individual, partnership tax returns
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SR7- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Shelby Reiley - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.