RealREPP LLC, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a growing commercial real estate owner/developer in the Orange County area to assist them in hiring an Asset Manager! This Asset Manager will be part of a team who works directly with the CFO and Vice President of Finance.
This is a new role, due to growth within the organization. This role will offer opportunities for growth and the ability to be a part of a dynamic company who is very active in the market.
This position offers a great base salary + bonus, excellent benefits, 401K with a 5% match and a flex schedule during the summer.General Responsibilities
- Work directly with finance team on prospective loans & refinances
- Ability to understand and negotiate loan agreements, must be familiar with standard loan terms for fixed and floating rate commercial mortgages
- Facilitate loan originations for acquisition financing and refinancing requirements
- Create offering memorandums
- Liaison with mortgage brokers in creating offering memorandum or answering lender questions
- Assist with providing information needed for lender due diligence requests
- Effectively communicate status/updates to senior management
- Assist with appraisal and mortgage broker requests
- Responsible for transitioning loans.
- Upon closing, abstract loan documents and prepare a transition package for the accounting group
- Assist with legal reviews and loan closing.
- Assist CFO with tenant credit reviews.
- Assist CFO with property valuations and review.
- Assist CFO on investor and portfolio projects.
- Potentially work as part of the asset management / analyst team.
- Must have 2-5 years of mortgage brokerage, bank, commercial property lender or analyst experience
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Prior experience in closing loans and negotiating terms
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to review and abstract lease and loan documents
- Must be able to articulate real estate concepts to others.
- Must have 2-5 years' experience
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must have command of subject matter and understanding of market and title terms.
- Must have strong Argus and Excel abilities
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, please apply directly online at or send your resume to for immediate consideration.