Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Los Angeles, CA):
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and create solutions to be implemented by the team.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in IT.
Must have 4 years of experience in troubleshooting production failures and implementing recovery and retry functions to minimize production outages for at least one of the following: Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere, or 4 years of experience in creating technical designs and developing code for at least one of the following: Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere.
Must have 3 years of experience in managing the software delivery lifecycle of at least one of the following: Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere, or 3 years of experience in providing operations support, including deploying, maintaining, and resolving issues, of at least one of the following: Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically up to approximately 75% of the time to meet client needs.