Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Los Angeles, CA):
- Support or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Support system specifications and interfaces for moderately complex components.
- Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Support and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Understand strategic direction, and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- All stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivering custom applications using IBM Mainframe and SAP ERP Central Component (ECC);
- Utilizing SAP RFC, SAP ALE, and SAP IDoc;
- Master data and transaction data management in SAP;
- Providing technical and functionality support in financial services, collections, disbursements, CU design, tasklist, and ActivityTypes;
- Performing requirement analysis and technical specification reviews in functional and technical designs;
- SAP integration support with third party systems;
- File transfer configurations and services integrations support of IBM Mainframe and SAP applications; and
- Working with client functional teams, business process leads, end users, stakeholders, and teammates.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.