$23.00 to $26.00 hourly
Accountemps is looking for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk available to start immediately. As the Accounting Clerk, your efforts will become an important part to the success of a high end medical facility. Career growth and quick advancement makes this department a desirable place to work. The Accounts Payable Clerk matches and batches code, resolves A/P issues, processes expense reports, updates and reconciles sub-ledger to G/L, and processes checks.
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Fulfill full-cycle A/P
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- NetSuite experience desired
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
If the above qualifications are of interest, please apply!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.