RealREPP LLC, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm is currently teaming with a growing commercial real estate owner/developer in Orange County to recruit for an Analyst. This Analyst will be part of a team who works directly with the VP, Asset Management and directly with a Principal of the company.
This is a new role, due to growth within the organization. This role will offer opportunities for growth and the ability to be a part of a dynamic company who is very active in the market.Role & Responsibilities
- Support Asset Manager team and maintain a portfolio of assets throughout Southern California
- Work closely with the Property Managers during property budgeting process
- Work with Argus software
- Heavy involvement with quarterly budgeting and valuation process. Updating models, report variances and working with accounting department
- Responsible for lease analysis, support acquisition underwriting and debt origination/restructuring as needed.
- Assist the leasing team with lease abstracts.
- Research potential tenants, model lease scenarios and write approval memos.
- Conduct market research. Maintain market research databases and update weekly corporate tracking reports.
- Maintain a portfolio of assets and update models and create reports.
- Assist the Due Diligence group and Acquisitions group as to analysis of investment opportunities. Create models, research markets and review loans.
- Ability to model office and industrial assets using Excel (retail/residential is a plus), Argus DCF and Argus Enterprise.
- Assist with modeling debt scenarios using Excel
- Keen focus on work ethic with 1 - 2 years of experience.
- Familiarity with Argus DCF or Argus Enterprise.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Ability to review and abstract lease and loan documents
- Must be able to write research papers, quarterly reports and investment packages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required.
- Must be able to articulate real estate concepts to others.
This position offers a great base salary + bonus, excellent benefits, 401K with a 5% match and a flex schedule during the summer.
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, please apply directly online at or send your resume to for immediate consideration.