Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is searching for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist that is eager to contribute their skill set to the expansion of a dynamic company. You will be responsible for entering, posting, and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging report, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining a cash receipting journal, and updating, and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L. This rapidly growing team is looking to add a self-starter to the accounting team! Paying close attention to detail, you will process full-cycle AP and handle multiple invoices per week. This company may be for you if you are looking for great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package. As the full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will work in the Sacramento, California region. This position can be worked 100% remote or will have access to an office in Sacramento if you would prefer.& nbsp;
How you will make an impact:
- Maintain, relate, and promote the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Post and balance financial information in a number of ledgers while reconciling bank accounts
- Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Verify documents and codes
- Provide information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders
- Contact clients to settle payment issues and establish payment plans as required
- Carry out general accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures
& nbsp;Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable and Billing position& nbsp;
- Experience with GoogleDocs, Excel and a subscription based billing system
For consideration for this position please call me at or send me your resume through LinkedIn.& nbsp;
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.