Accounts Receivable SpecialistLocation:
Corona, CAPay Rate:
$20 per hourWorking hours :
M - F, 8:00am to 5:00 pm normally 40 hours per week.Reports to
An international manufacturer seeks an experienced Accounting Specialist. This is a full time position in our Corona, CA facility. We are currently seeking an Accounting Specialist professional with at least 3 years of full cycle billing and accounts receivable experience. The ideal candidate MUST possess excellent written and communications skills; demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and organization. The candidate must be detail oriented, assertive and able to handle full responsibility for Accounting Specialist.REQUIREMENTS:
3 years of full cycle billing and accounts receivable experience:
- Progressive Billing Invoicing.
- Final Job Invoicing.
- Collections of Past Due Invoices
- Posting labor hours to jobs.
- Prepare travel for Technicians
- Maintain accurate job billing files and records.
- Filing cost invoices to individual jobs
- Assist Controller with personnel paperwork.
- Assist the Controller with month-end close as necessary.
- Provide reports and status updates as requested by the Controller.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Experience with a PC based accounts payable software system is required.
- This person must be a self-starter with strong work ethics, extremely organized and focused, have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, have a strong sense of urgency and be results oriented. Speed and accuracy are a must.
- This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who is seeking a career growth path.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.