$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
You will an integral part of a thriving team culture in this Accounting Clerk position. To thrive in this Accounting Clerk position and advance your career with a well-established, family-owned organization, you will need to take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). The Accounting Clerk position is a full-time opportunity and is situated in the San Diego, California, area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance if you're a good fit for this position.
How you will make an impact
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Code documents using the proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Carry out additional related duties and help with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Handle light administrative duties, answer approximately five inbound phone calls daily, and track the companies insurance policies
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- QuickBooks Online experience desired
- Demonstrated comfort with MS Office applications such as MS Excel, MS Work, and MS Outlook
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience highly desired
- Bank reconciliations experience preferred
- Proficiency in Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Proficiency in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- Ability to multitask effectively
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.