$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with a desire to join a reputable company in the Non-Profit industry. Preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting are among the key responsibilities for this role. Candidates need to bring strong analytical skills to the role and should be capable of handling challenging, fast-paced work environments. This Senior Accountant role is with a company in the Non-Profit field and is located in San Diego, California. In addition to excellent compensation and benefits, the company offers the opporunity to advance.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assemble monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliationsJob Requirements:
- Command of non-profit fund accounting
- NetSuite experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
- Accomplished in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.