If you are a Account Executive with VAR IT Services sales experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Established national IT and Systems Solution Providers company! We're growing again!
- We're searching for a talented and experienced IT seller in both Southern CA (prefer LA area) and Northern California (prefer South Bay or SF area) (2 open reqs!)
- Sales Plan offered for our elite Account Executives receive:
Either a salary + commissions or a 100% commission plan with draw are available!
100% commissions pays ~ 2X commissions!
Base annual salaries range from ~$80k-$100k.
- Our Account Executives have 10 yrs. tenures with us and earnings of $200K-$600K++ annually.
- Candidates to be considered will reside in Los Angeles and or South Bay or SF areas.
Be a part of a growing company that prides ourselves on our employees!
What You Will Be Doing
- Ideal experience: includes successful careers selling storage, servers, networking, Infrastructure software (like IBM, CA, BMC) or IT services. For hardware experience, slight preference storage sellers.
- Must have VARs sales experience
- Light travel requirements outside of client activity
What You Need for this Position
- Strong sales experience and have existing relationships with large clients that could easily lead to new accounts within 3-6 months. Bring your book of business!
- Our Account Executives are expected to deliver $1M+ GP/yr!
Account Executives with proven successful careers selling storage, servers, networking, and software with a VAR (candidates w/o VAR experience may not be competitive) or a major IT OEM.
- Storage sales experience is also preferred, but our company's business is infrastructure which includes HW (servers, storage, networking) SW (virtualization, optimization, systems management, security) and the IT services that support both.
- VARs (Value Added Reseller experience)
- Account Executive
- IT Technology Solution Sales
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Services
- Book of Business
- New Business Development
" 20% GP and we pay on GP delivered.
" New hires are expected to produce $300k+ GP within their first year.
" Experienced AEs are expected to deliver $1M+ GP/yr.
Let's schedule a call to discuss further? Let me know best date and time.
Please FULLY COMPLETE THE APPLICATION QUESTIONS INCLUDING THE SELF ASSESSMENT ASAP! Complete applications will receive priority! We'd like to get you set up for an interview ASAP if you'd like this opportunity and are a suitable candidate! There are 4 short questions. Should take you no more than 4-7 min max!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to
What's In It for You
- Established (30+ years) and growing technology services company with excellent income, benefits and career growth.
- Uncapped earnings with high commission percentages
- Excellent support and company benefits
- Remote office position
So, if you are a Account Executive with VARs experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LP1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lynne Azkoul-Polanis - Principal Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.