If you are a 100% REMOTE Sr DE Underwriter with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote: Full Remote- Compensation: $90- $100k Base + $1,500 Guaranteed Bonus/Month, Overtime, 401k, Full Benefits Starting Day 1 of Employment - Bonus and Overtime: Tons of overtime available and big bonuses- Culture: Close, tight knit team- Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Apply internal guidelines and investor guidelines to the credit decision process.- Prioritize deals in Workflow queue in order to minimize turnaround time.- Using the underwriting system, input: selected conditions, credit information, property details, and borrower information.- Verify accuracy of supporting employment, down payment, appraisal, and financial documentation received.- Review documentation for compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines.- Correspond with processors to attain outstanding documentation needed to complete requirements as stipulated on the commitment.
What You Need for this Position
- DE - Conventional- Chums ID- VA, FHA, and/or USDA
What's In It for You
- $90- $110k Base + Bonus, Overtime, 401k, Full Benefits- Remote- Overtime- Bonus- Medical- Dental- Vision- 401k
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE Sr DE Underwriter with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DR5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dylan Rogelstad - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.